DevOps Engineer (m/w/d)
One of our most favorite companies is looking for a PHP Developer (m/f). Workplace will either be Dresden or Chemnitz. The company is very successful since the beginning in 2014 and is growing fast. Its core business is an app that helps companies reach their employees better and comunicate more effectively. Business is good, team is good, the atmosphere is incredible and it is not just your everyday software company. Give it a try and be part of something really cool.
– Great company, great start-up atmosphere, great dev team
– Motivated people, humble boss, flat hierarchy
– One of the best-ranked employers ever (@Kununu)
– Personal development budget
– Home office
– Opportunity to work from company’s international offices
– Annual bonus based on company performance
– Team events, coding dojo, free coffee and truly good-looking fruit baskets
You don’t fit all the PHP Developer criteria? Give it a shot and apply nevertheless. The company is worth it. They will hire smart IT-pros as long as they are able and willing to improve AND fit the dev team of very decent guys.
Bring a friend! You know a huy who knows a guy who wants to be part of a cool company? Give him a nudge!
– Get shit done
– Curious, ambitious to learn, unwilling to settle
– Humble, reflective, no BS
– Attention to details
– Team player, helpful, reliable, no asshole friendly character
– Able to focus
– Experienced in solving problems quickly
Sie finden sich in einer der oben aufgeführten Positionen wieder? Sie kommen aus unseren Kernbranchen IT, Elektronik, Maschinenbau oder Automotive und möchten sich verändern?
Wir freuen uns darauf, Sie kennenzulernen!
Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns und wir schauen dann gemeinsam, was zu Ihnen passen könnte.